Monday 18 September 2017

What is your subject?

What iis your subject, My best subject is Mathematics because Mathematic can test my mind. Mathematic can improve my skill and try my best to score A . With the skill in Mathematic . I can solve the problem. Mathematic must be repeated many times to remembers how to answer them. Mathematic is easy to remember if I delegently review and take a time to remember and don't give up when I forgot. Mathematic is easy when I consider it easy . Every day I try to do Mathematic because I want remember skill how to get answer .

If I want  to be wise in Mathematic. We should be diligent to review. Most people who have their experiences always review and repeat the same questions to understand the questions. Questions in Mathematic it should be because if you understand you can do and try to get the answer. Mathematic is the study of topic such an quantity , structure , space and change. There is range of views among Mathematic and philosophers as to the exact scopr and definition of Mathematic. I hope we can do the best in Mathematic subject and try to understand the questions. Don't try to give up because Mathematic have more work path to solve it. I  hope all people can love Mathematic subject and try to score A. Try to understand the questions and get the answer.

NAME: SYED MUHAMMAD NAUFAL AL-GADRI BIN SYED MAHDZOR
ID CARD: PTM170705754

No comments:

Post a Comment