Monday 18 September 2017

Technology that Empowers me

Technology is the best thing that ever happened to mankind, this was the first thing that came to my mind when I was holding this awesome Canon 20x wide angle optical image power shot camera owned by a friend in my hands. I was so mesmerized with its quality and clarity that I thought why not write a blog on this, so here I am writing about it. Nowadays, technology is a great way to escape from reality and a way to be role models of some sort. It brings you power and encouragements in the society of technology that make things work great and are possible for many things you may think it would be impossible to achieve.

The things that empower me more than my Nokia3310 is Sony Play Station player, and External hard drives. Sony Playstation player is simply a gift for all the gamer who love video games and want more and more new action each day. Its also give me a relaxation when i play a video games and amke me happier everyday. Next, External hard drives,"life would not be without a place to store a data", that was my words of wisdom. Why i say that is because if we dont have a store we will not get any important information like saving a pictures, works and documants.

Lastly, There are many things that i can list that technology empower me, but i though about the most important for me is my cell phone. I can reach the world with just browsing my smartphone. Any information can be shared to anyone across the world.


NAME: MUHAMMAD DZIKRI BIN ABD RAHIM
NO ID: PTM170705744

No comments:

Post a Comment