Saturday 23 September 2017

What is your best subject?

 Learning and studying is a part of student life. I believed that every student have their best subject. My best subject is Mathematic for Multimedia. In a world cultured with narcissistic opinion, number always hold dear to their cause. We are taught to count numbers at a very young age. As we develop we are taught to add, subtract, multiply then divide it. The future we age, the more complicated we will explore about mathematics as we are taught to analyze imaginary numbers, followed by equations it and draw a graph for the sacred number.

 There is something about it that excites me. There will be along night with full of homework that challenging for me. Yet, I am feel relax and happy to solve it. Myself is a real rival for me, it is my fault if I cant solve a problem. Mathematics teach me how to careful, mind wisely, and I need to focus all time. Wrong formula analysis is enough to make my answer wrong and disappointed me. I solved many number's problem day by day, makes me stronger in my abilities.

 I love math more with ever sum, difference, product and quotient, all ultimately adding up to be a sum of simple and concise meaning.



NAME: MUHAMMAD AMIR SHARIFUDDIN BIN SOIFUL BAHRI
ID        : PTM170705813

No comments:

Post a Comment